- Product description
- Commodity name: Tungsten Carbide Insert CNC Full Range OEM SNMM15, 19, 25
- Knife brand: Jinxin
- Blade back angle: Negative angle blade
- Processing materials: steel parts, stainless steel, cast iron
- Processing requirements: rough machining, semi-finishing, finishing
- Processing method: continuous processing, intermittent processing
- Blade groove shape: through groove
- Blade shape: S
- Substrate grade: JX154U , JX254U , JX354U
- Advantages: long-term and intermittent cutting, durable, corrosion-resistant, OEM configuration support for factories
High Performance CNC INSERT SERIES
JX CNC inserts are made of cemented carbide, which have good hardness and wear resistance, and can achieve high-speed and efficient cutting.
Excellent cutting quality
The shape and the cutting edge angle of JX CNC inserts can be adjusted according to the different processing materials, which can achieve high-precision and high-quality processing effects.
JX CNC inserts are suitable for a variety of processing processes, such as milling, turning, drilling, etc., which can achieve a variety of different cutting tasks and improve production efficiency.
Compared with traditional cutting tools, the replaceability and high efficiency of JX CNC inserts can reduce waste and energy waste, and reduce environmental pollution and production costs.Keywords:
- cutting Insert
- carbide insert
- OEM Insert