JXAL-4E-D10 55HRC tungsten carbide end mill
We aim to OEM and cutomized order, we have the capacity of new design mold manufacturing for non standard carbide insert, cutting tools production. Please contact and leave your request to us, we will offer the best quotation to you.Online message
- Product description
- Commodity name: JXAL-4E-D10 55HRC tungsten carbide end mill
About this item
- JXAL-4E-D10 55HRC tungsten carbide end mill: This end mill set includes 8 diameter sizes of 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, satisfy your different needs.
- Material: Tungsten steel Carbide has the advantages of high hardness, wear resistance, toughness and corrosion resistance. It also has stronger heat resistance than HSS, so it can maintain hardness even at high temperature. Tungsten steel is mainly composed of tungsten carbide and cobalt, accounting for 99% of all components. Tungsten steel is also called cemented carbide and is considered to be the teeth of modern industry.
- Detail design: High-precision cutting edge with suitable negative forefoot design, taking into account the strength and sharpness of the cutting edge. At the same time, the large core diameter is used to enhance the rigidity of the tool and make the cutting and chip removal stable.
- Wide Application CNC End Mill：It can be used on many fields, such as metal processing, CNC machining and engineering using. Large chip flute design for smoother chip removal, making the workpiece smoother and brighter.
- Surface finishes are greatly improved no matter if you are roughing or finishing due to effective chip removal
- tungsten carbide end mill
- tungsten carbide milling cutter
- solid carbide end mills